Friday, March 11, 2011

Lots of New Items and a Laser Engraver

We have tons of new items that have came in recently. A lot of diaper bags, but we have also added totes, cosmetic cases and lunch boxes to the collection. Looks like this is going to be a weekend for organization. My work studio is getting a little crowded with product. What was once a man cave is definitely now the newest addition to my business. There was some denial for a while.



The laser engraver came in on Tuesday. We are waiting until the weekend to get it unpacked and upstairs. We are going to get a table for it and shelves for the bags this weekend. I can't wait to try it out. This will add a lot of product of the line.



Thanks to my wonderful husband, Scott, my website has been totally redone. It looks great if I do say so myself. He has spent a lot of time and effort into getting the website up and running as well as helping my get the business up and running. He is also A LOT cheaper than getting someone else to do it. I am very fortunate and blessed. So, when you have time, go and check out the website. We would love to hear your feedback on the site and our newest products.

No comments:

Post a Comment