Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Very Busy Week

Selling is coming in streaks. Pacifier holders are a steady selling item now. They had slowed down for the holiday weekend, but has already picked back up. The pillowcase dress come in waves. I sold 2 yesterday. They always seem to sale at the same time. I am in the process of looking for a fall/winter replacement for the pillowcase dresses. I really haven't found a pattern that excites me. I have been busy with the puppies and orders, so I haven't had a chance to sew up the other bibs to post. I think the blankets and quilts will pick up on sales in the fall and winter, so that will really keep me busy.

They puppies are running now. They ate alot today and drank some water for the first time. They didn't sleep very much last night, so hopefully they sleep tonight. They will be 5 weeks old on Friday.

My smocking is still coming along. I have to make an eye doctors appointment, because I'm having alot of trouble seeing the pleats. I do really good when I'm outside in the daylight, but I really don't like outside. I guess I could sit in the car with the AC on, but then again gas cost to much for that. Guess I'll just have to get better glasses. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment