Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Puppies

I'm staying busy with the puppies. They are all over the place now. They have out grown the swimming pool and are not in a pack and play. They were jumping over the top of the pool and running all over the place.

My smocking is coming along. I work alot on it the weekends when Scott is driving. I have to get a lamp for the living room so I can see better. I still plan to take the picture smocking class in the fall when they offer it again.

Business is continuing to pick up. I'm selling alot of binky holders on ebay. I am slowly starting to sell items from my web site. Hopefully, sales from the web site will continue to pick up so I will be making more from each item. The website is now showing up on Yahoo searches. I finished the nursing wrap and the bib with the binky holder built in last week. This week, I have several dress cut out to work on. I also bought an apron pattern to work on.

I also am going to make a princess dress for Emma's birthday. I bought the pattern at JoAnns last weekend for 99 cents. I found some of the material at Walmart today for 2 dollars a yard. I still have to find material for the sleeves. I think it will turn out cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment