Wednesday, January 5, 2011

In with the New!

Since my last post, there have been major changes. We have a beautiful new granddaughter, Krimson Faith, who without a doubt has stolen her Mimi's heart. She is totally different from her big sister Emma. It is amazing to see and watch how they are different. They are truly a gift from God. My Dad is a miracle from God. He still has a sore on his leg, but we are trusting in God to continue to heal his body and keep him in his hands. My Mom had open heart surgery. She is a miracle also. She is much stronger than she gives herself credit for.

I have been super busy with my sewing. My business has gotten off to a great start. I have expanded with a sublimation printer, vinyl cutter, and a Babylock 6 needle embroidery machine. For Christmas, Scott ordered me a new Singer 20U109 commercial sewing machine, Monogram Wizard Plus Extended Features, bobbins for my embroidery machine, and digitizing software (Ethos Artisan Plus). My new equipment and software should be in at the beginning of next week. I am super excited about getting it. With training, the digitizing software will open up a new aspect of my business which should turn out to be very profitable. The commercial sewing machine will make my sewing faster, which will also add to my profitability. After all, the whole point in having a home based business is to make money. I am excited about the Monogram Wizard Plus Extended Features to see exactly what all it does and is capable of.

The plans for the next big purchases are a laser cutter and trailer. The trailer will allow me to start doing festivals. The laser cutter will allow me to add to my product line. Both will be excellent investments in our future.

The first few days of 2011 have been great. I'm looking forward to the rest of a great new year. Hoping for a productive and prosperous New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment