Saturday, January 22, 2011

Life is good and Business is busy!

I was able to pick up my software and bobbins on Saturday. I got my machine on Tuesday. I'm loving it all. I am still trying to figure to my new digitizing software, but they are having classes Feb. 3 and 4 in Atlanta. I haven't had alot of time to sew on my new machine. I took the car to get the oil changed on Wednesday and ended up being there for 4 hours. The oil got changed, but they didn't get anything else fixed that they were suppose to on it. Thursday and Friday was tied up with errands.

Our Friday night was very eventful. We went out to eat at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants. After being at home for about 20 minutes, I ended up at the hospital for 5 hours. I lost track of time, so it may have been longer. I still am not feeling that well, but at least I can breathe. It will be a very, very long time before we eat Mexican again with the exception of Taco Casa. I'm back at the Asthma and Allergy doctor on Tuesday, but I doubt that I get to start my allergy shots then.

I got several large orders in last week, so I will be busy with them over the next few weeks. I think my new sewing machine will speed these up. I am also planning to try making some iron on appliques and an eye patch or two. I really enjoy doing the different little projects. The little project is what keeps my mind working.

Life is good and Business is busy! Can't ask for much more.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for working on the eye patch. As you can see, it's cut a little small. The seams don't QUITE match up on the pattern. It was the best I could get it. I wish I'd had an extra one to send you. If you can't get it to work, don't worry. I sure appreciate you trying though! :)

    ReplyDelete