Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Found a Some New Gadgets

I was invited to a Pampered Chef party several weeks back. I love pineapple and saw their pineapple wedger. It was $18, so I started not to get it. I did anyway, because peeling pineapple is such an inconvience. I am so glad I did. Is used it for the first time last night and it works great. You simply cut the top and bottom off of the pineapple, place the cutter on the top of it and push down. You come out with 2 perfect halfs. The pineapple wedger is kind of pricey, but in the long run, I will save money by not buying the pineapple tidbits from the produce section that is already cut up.

My other gadget is the mini measure all cup. I made a cake for a birthday at Scott's work. The measure all works perfect for making a recipe of buttercreme icing. It was much easier than using a standard measuring cup and was also much easier to get the shortening out. It was only $6. I think everyone needs one. I will buy another one when I go back to another party.

As always, the bamboo spoons are great. I have had those for a while now. I added the bamboo specialty cooking set to my collection. I can see getting rid of alot of my others spoons and spatulas after having used them. I love wooden spoons, so the bamboo is a nice replacement for them.

I know this may sound like a sales pitch, but it isn't. When I went to the party, I thought what will I buy. I already have my bamboo spoons and other small items I had purchased over the years. I was truely surprised with their product line. I was also sceptical about the pineapple wedger, but now I am pleasantly surprised with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment