Saturday, June 6, 2009

We have fur babies!!!!

Zoe is the proud Mama of 8 beautiful puppy duppies. She had 9, but I of the beautiful babies didn't make it. I imagine that it's in heaven now being taken care of by Abigail. Diamond is looking at it saying, "Seriously!". She didn't like taking care of babies. They all seem to be perfectly healthy and squirm around alot. They didn't sleep alot last night. They wanted to eat. Which means I didn't sleep alot last night. This is perfectly alright. They are very small miracles of life. They look funny with their tails.

Before our birthing experience, I had finished up the quilt that matches the diaper bag. It is really cute and turned out really well. I had also started the butterfly rag quilt, but that got put on the back burner. I have three square completed on it. I think it will turn out good.

We are watching He's Just Not that In to You now. The little ones are asleep, so I have a couple of hours. Scott has pictures on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment