Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Smocking Class and Grocery Shopping

Yesterday, I went to a smocking class. Sherree, my big sis for those that don't already know that, had started teaching me on her last visit. I enjoyed the class alot. She was able to correct what I was doing wrong, so my smocking is looking alot better. I'm only working on geometric smocking. She has a picture smocking class in two weeks, but I don't know it I will be ready to take it. I have another class next week to work on geometric.

Did the grocery shopping today. It was a blast. I had several coupons for free stuff thanks to Freebies4mom keeping us up to date. I saved $56.36 at Kroger and $54.56 at Walmart. Kroger had alot of 10 for $10 today. I stocked up on Angel Soft and Bounty. You can never have to much toilet paper. Angel Soft is a great buy, because it is septic safe which makes it user friendly for the 5th wheel septic system. They also had air freshener 10 for 10. I just happened to have two buy 2 get 2 free coupons, so I also stocked up on air freshener. Walmart had to get the supervisor to turn the key in the register, because she said I had used to may coupons. If they have some set limit, they should post it so everyone will know what the limit is. Then, I will just separate it and check out twice.

The puppies are growing fast. I love watching them crawl around. Their eyes are just starting to open a little and they are trying to stand. By weekend, they should have fully opened eyes and be walking around more.

No comments:

Post a Comment