Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

First and Fore most:

God Bless American and all of the Wonderful Men and Women of the all of the Armed Forces that has kept and continues to keep our great nation FREE and SAFE! Without them, we would not have the freedom to enjoy life as we do.

Along with this wonderful holiday, comes the wonderful sales. We went to the JoAnns in Fayetteville today and picked up a few more items on their notions wall that was 50% off and then used a 10% off our entire order coupon. Woo Hoo!!!! Michaels didn't have their ribbon on sale, but I had 2 40% off coupons. Scott bought a roll and I bought one to, so we made our own sale. Hobby Lobby had their ribbon 50% off, so we picked up some new colors for binky holders.

I have 10 keychains that have been ordered, so I worked this morning on getting them monogrammed so I can sew them together. Business is picking up, so that is exciting to me. I also cut out a green lady bug dress this morning. I am looking forward to seeing how it turns out. I think I will do red lined barettes with lady bugs on them to go with the dress. I think that will be cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment