Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm Starting My Own Home Based Business

Life seems to continue to take turns that are unexpected. We have been in Georgia for almost a year now. With no job possibilities on the horizon for me, Scott and I have decided to start a home based business with my crafts and sewing projects. I seem to be selling atleast one or two items a day, so it is off to a slow start but steady start.

My current product line is kind of slim, but I will be expanding it as the weeks go on. I currently have pillowcase dresses, binky keepers, baby blankets, bows of various styles, and hummingbird feeders in my inventory. OK, I know the hummingbird feeders does not go with the rest of the items, but this is hubby's way of helping out and adding his touch to the business.

He has been a huge help with marketing all of the products. He has spent hours working on my web sites and listing items on Ebay, Etsy, and Facebook. I couldn't do this without his love and support.

If you have time, please check out the website he created: www.djscreations.com or www.craftsbydj.com. Both links go to our website. If you have any suggestions for future products, please leave your suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment