Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Very Productive Craft Day

Today, I finished the eight key chains and got them shipped off to Canada. Then I ran my errands for the day. Had to run to Target to pick up my prescriptions for the month. I had a coupon for a $10 gift card with a new prescription, so I used it. I love to get free stuff when it's something that I have to get anyway.

After I got home, I finished the green ladybug dress. It turned out really well. I also cut out and finished a patriotic dress that is white with red, white and blue stars on it.

Tomorrow, I have sewing class. I hope to finish the pink outfit that I have started. I only like the button holes and hemming the shorts. The teacher is going to help me with the button holes. I can do them, but I'm not sure how to make them line up correctly. I cut out another dress to work on just in case I finish that project. It has a zipper in it, which is another one of my weaknesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment