Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sewing Class

Sewing class today was very productive. I learned how to make my buttonholes line up better. It was a very enjoyable class. Next week, I hope to have my zipper project to the point of needing the zipper. I came home and wasted some time on the internet, then decided to be productive. I started on the diaper bag, but I have to go to Wal-Mart and get some heavy duty interfacing. I will do that tomorrow. Next project will be a rag quilt. Scott has it cut out already for me, so I just need to sew and sew.

1 comment:

  1. I have trouble with buttonholes too. I made a shower curtain a few years ago and made my mom do the button holes for me. For some reason, they just scare me. And I don't think I've sewn a zipper since I was in 7th grade. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete